Tuesday 25 June 2013

Juicy couture diaper bag

Hi all!!

I know it's been ages since I last posted but I'm now (almost) 29 weeks pregnant! Yaaay!

So of course I've been buying baby stuff for a while now and one of the things I was looking out for was a fancy diaper bag cause honestly the usual ones are just...BORING!!

And I finally found my love! I'm so in love with this Pink neoprene juicy couture diaper bag that I found on sale at winners!!
I initially saw this one when it wasn't on sale and was debating buying it. It's down to $70 from $129 and retails at juicy couture for $300!! It comes in pink and black. Although I LOVE it in pink, I honestly would've preferred the black one since it's easier to match with clothes. Sadly, they didn't have the black one by the time they marked down the price. But I still love the pink one! :)

It comes with a baby bib, wipe box and changing mat. Check out the pics below and let me know what you think of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nooretta`s World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review