Friday 11 January 2013

Heys handbag & PocketBac hand sanitizer

I was at Sears the other day and I found this cute dome shaped Heys handbag for $15 on sale (originally $75)! I like how it has a leather look and feel and the bronze/black color combination gives it an expensive look. The only down side about it is that the handles are not very stiff and so they sometimes look out of shape. Otherwise, it's a great handbag to use for your daily chores!


I must admit, I'm not very much into creams and hand sanitizers, but I thought I'd start giving them a try. I bought this cute PocketBac hand sanitizer from Bath and Body works for $1.6 on sale and this adorable cover for it for 75 cents only! It's great to attach on to your daily handbag.


I got them in 3 flavours: I <3 Cake, bubble gum and party. And I'm thinking of getting more! Check them out on the bath and body works website: Bath and Body works 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nooretta`s World Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review